Company called me and promised the Windows will be fixed by 22-April. and they confirmed that the provided door is not matched to the order, so they are working to provide a new door to match the requirements.
i will keep updating this review to let you know when the issues are getting resolved.
We used Northern Comfort to replace 20 Windows and 2 Doors.
The first sales rep was awesome, and suddenly the company changed the sales rep, the second one was not cooperative, so I have many issues.
In summary the issues are:
- 3 windows in the basement are leaking, so very cold and frozen water in the basement.
- Windows not finished since Oct-2018 till now.
- Entry Door is different color, size and material.
The door summary complains as the following:
Grip-set is Nashvilles. Finished should be Satin Nickel and not Black.
Glass size for Door should be # 2264
Glass size for Side should be # 764
We agreed the Door W=42, that’s to make the side smaller which the changed the 2 sides to one side. However the delivered door is W = 36
Side should be 9.5 and the delivered one is 16 (Almost double), do you accept in your home side door half sized of the Door?!!!
I have requested a Fiber glass door and not something mix between Fiber and Steel, as the side is steel as well, and looks so awkward not as I requested.
Side (Color, Material and finishing) should be same as the samples in the catalogue, which the Door-Side should be Fiber same as the Door.
- There is an email to prove the above requirement and the Quote prove that as well.
- Photo #1: The wrong door that has been installed
- Photo #2: The requested glass-size
- Photo #3: The requested door-color
- Photo #4: From the catalog is to show how the (material and quality) which I have been promised.
As I paid the money in advance, so the sales rep not calling me and I am not able to reach out to anyone in the company, look like I need to join with other peoples they have issues with the company and go with legal options.