I purchased a century + home, and was concerned about the encasement used on my basement pipespossibly asbestos, and I knew just how important it is to have it correctly, and SAFELY remedied.
While having this removed, tested and treated.
I also felt more comfortable having mold (it wasnt present anywhere nor had any odour.)inspected.
***I want a HEALTHY home, not a smart house .***
I phoned many companies yet could not find anyone who would come to the Niagara region.
Six months of inquiries led me to a Lab who was kind enough to give me Russels phone number!!!
Russ came over 3 DAYS later, spoke about the process (in perfect detail), and squeezed me in between jobs to investigate, and take samples.
He PRO-ACTIVELY checked my air quality and came back the following weekend to remove the pipes encasement, clean up and clean the air!!!
All discussions were extremely helpful, personal and a pleasure to have such a genuine gentleman guide and reassure me that he would remedy any of my educated concerns.
Russ and his Team went above and beyond to ensure my children, grandchildren and all who visited were breathing in the freshest, clean, SAFE air.
I dont write many reviews, yet knowing our younger generation focuses on the technology side of their abode, I felt it imperative to stress how much more important the quality of their indoor air is !
For the safety of everyone, I would highly recommend getting your home tested for the most noxious/unhealthy particles.
As the saying goes, when in doubt, check it out! .
Your lungs, illnesses, allergies, and future health are the base of wellness! *** this is applicable to wherever you reside! Mold can be in ANY home***
THANK YOU Tony, Martin, and especially Russ (my saviour), and your entire Team for taking the time and expertise to make my home a safer and healthy home!!!
Be well Everyone.