1. Prompt courteous service on the phone. (1star)
2. Time window 10am - 2pm.
3. Arrived 1.5 hours after the window.
4. Tech was not friendly, but not unfriendly..just apathetic to the whole thing. kept his shoes on.
5. Left all kinds of wierd material in my basement bathroom trash bin.. some of which didn't make it into the bin
6. He plugged my laundry tub to clean the humdifier..he left it plugged.. resulting in a minor flood when i went to do laundry the next day.
7. Some confusion about whether he was coming to do maintenance resulting a call back to the head office.
8. Very coureous and prompt service over the phone (1 Star)
9. He replaced a minor tube for an extra 2$ (1star)
10. To be honest using my scotch tape to adhere it to the other tube? Hmm.. doesn't seem like a "PRO" job to me. But how am i to know, i would have thougth a coupling hose or something would be more appropriate.
11. Claimed my "Peak Saver" was causing me to bump up the temp on my thermostat? I had it cranked to 28 Degrees and the furnace did not come on. He re-checked (opened it up) the furnace and WOW it worked normally... anyone think maybe something was disconnected while he was in there and he quietly put it back? lol .. i think so!
I am giving them a 3 star out of 11 possible stars? looks like a 1 out of 5. I was expecting a fully professional encouter from the previous reviews...I am dissapointed. Do I really need to lower my expectations?
Dissapointed in East York... Woe is me.