Tyrone McFadden is unique among contractors. Not only is he unique, he is unique in several ways.
• He is reliable. When Tyrone says, “I’ll be there tomorrow at 9 a.m.,” he is there tomorrow at 8:55 a.m. And if he can’t make an arranged time, he will call to let you know—and apologize. How about that!
• Tyrone takes pride in his work. He does not rush to finish a job to move on to the next one. He keeps returning until the work meets his high standards, with no extra per-visit cost.
• He is imaginative and helpful. Tyrone has solutions that will surprise you. He has ideas that will please you.
• The people Tyrone hires to do work that he is unable to do himself are invariably polite, well spoken, considerate and clean up their messes before leaving. They, too, are reliable.
• The people he hires have the same high standards that Tyrone has. Otherwise, he wouldn’t hire them.
• He is economical. Tyrone will often provide you with two or more options for a project. You choose according to your budget.
• And, above all, he’s a really nice guy with lots of great stories. You would be happy to have him for dinner, along with his designer-wife Belinda, who has even more good ideas.
Some of the projects completed by Tyrone and his team in our home to date:
• Complete exterior renovation and mudroom in porch area with custom built-ins.
• Second floor family room, entertainment area, fireplace and cabinetry
• Third floor library/den with built in desk, cabinets, and wall-to-wall shelving
• Basement family room renovation and various other projects througout the home