On August 7th, I noticed a fishy smell coming from my electrical panel. A quick online search suggested breakers (or wiring insulation) were burning, producing the smell. I called AC Electrical, and Steve came out quickly, after regular working hours, temporarily replaced two breakers that were likely culprits, and recommended a complete panel replacement. He has many years of experience and is willing to share stories and advice.
I eventually decided on getting the Schneider Electric D-Square panel with a whole home surge protector. Steve came back out on Monday, August 10th and quickly installed the panel. He allowed me to watch (I wanted to see if I could learn anything, and he didn't mind). Steve was willing to teach and offered tips throughout the day (including where the proper location was to install the whole home surge protector). He also told us about his trips and showed pictures, which were interesting and helped pass the time while waiting for Toronto Hydro to come by to disconnect the power.
With respect to customer service, whenever I had questions or concerns, Hellen and Nick were extremely professional over the phone. I feel, as a customer, with Hellen around answering calls, even if you're worried about anything, she'll try her best to make you feel comfortable and assured. Nick is also friendly and willing to share advice.
The fishy smell is slowly dissipating, and I'm glad to have one less thing to worry about!