As a homeowner who needs a new roof, you’re looking for a roofing company that will give you a great experience. You know: an honest, accurate quote so you know exactly what to expect, answers to your questions, and a quality installation with an industry- leading warranty.
WELCOME TO DONE RIGHT ROOFING!
We specialize in serving homeowners needing residential asphalt or rubber reroofing. But our real business is making your life easier by solving your problems with the same passion and caring attitude with which we’d serve our best friends. At every stage of your job, from first contact to final cleanup, our goal is to please you.
Your Done Right Roofing experience includes:
• Trained, skilled company employees installing your roof (we never use roofing subcontractors)
• Replacing all roof flashing to avoid future leaks
• A comprehensive quote with specifications and prices for all components of your roof system: roof deck, ventilation, eave protection, flashing, underlayment, and shingles
• Final inspection of your completed roof by a senior roofing technician
• A 15-year workmanship warranty, fully transferable, and a $1,000 quality assurance rebate.
OUR ETHICAL REVIEW POLICY
Online reviews are becoming a major decision-making factor for homeowners choosing a contractor. Unfortunately, there are many instances of companies misleading consumers by scripting and paying for ratings and reviews. Some review sites may not have policies and procedures in place to prevent this.
Make sure the contractor you choose has an ethical policy regarding gathering and posting online reviews. Misleading consumers is not OK. It's unethical and it's illegal.
Our review policy is as follows:
1. DRR does not post reviews on behalf of customers. All our reviews are authentic, written by customers, in their own words.
2. DRR does not script reviews or suggest what our customers should say in reviews, either directly or indirectly.
3. DRR does not offer financial compensation for reviews or ratings, such as taking the GST off the price, or do anything that could be considered a financial incentive to get a rating or a review.
4. As a token of appreciation, DRR may give a modest gift card to customers who have already posted a review in their own words, with their own rating, of their own volition.