Although the distributor was very helpful & the installer very professional, if you are planning to purchase window blinds, I cannot recommend 3D Interior Fashions Inc. I admit my lack of knowledge made the 3 month process of finally getting the blinds that were best for me frustrating on both sides. However, the way they organize their customer service leaves a lot to be desired:
1) The 2 initial quotes were incorrect; one involved an increase in price & the other the colour of the blinds. I suspect that, as was apparent during the whole process, a lack of time & organization contributed.
2) Attempting to contact them via email proved essentially pointless &, when they did respond, it was patronizing
3) Attempting to contact them via phone depended primarily on the contact having time between clients or driving in the car (once while in a snow storm) vs having someone available during normal business hours. My messages were never really listened to, only the fact that I called was noted. If they had been, a lot of time might have been saved by having the answer ready or emailing me. At one point, while waiting for colour samples, I was informed after days of delay, I could go online & choose the colour. It got to the point where I simply dialed the number, hung up & waited for their return call. Eventually they always got back to me but I often felt treated like a nuisance.
4) The general impression was that everyone was way too busy to deal w/ customer follow-up & to take the time to explain things especially to someone like myself who knew nothing about blinds. I was often told “we’re really busy” as if, as a $2000 customer, that’s supposed to be my problem.
5) When I requested a breakdown of their quotes they did not provide one, except for the initial quote, so I was unable to compare quotes or understand how they calculated their numbers. It was impossible to know what each blind cost, any taxes & installation cost & whether the expected discount was applied. Apparently, I was expected to trust them.
The blinds are of good quality, however, given the cost involved, the process of getting there was frustrating & unprofessional, Nick.