We are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our lawn mowing maintenance services and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We pride ourselves on our services and the high-quality standards we maintain. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right! I would also like to take this chance to comment on your points…
1. Re: Rescheduling of Services. You are very right! I have personally reviewed our calendar in relation to rescheduling and have noted two instances throughout the six-month season that were pushed from the regular scheduled week day to a later date within that same week. One instance due to torrential downpours, and the other due to a loss in the family. We realize these circumstances are not ideal and are very inconvenient for our clientele, and for that I am so sorry.
2. Re: Equipment Failure. We can assure you that all our equipment is brand new and well maintained. However, from time to time a blade may strike a rock which will dull the blade or snap a shear pin. This is a problem fairly common among ALL lawn maintenance businesses, big or small. The repair time for something such as this is very quick, normally completed onsite, and hardly ever restricts us from completing our scheduled cuts within that same day. Again, we are very sorry but issues like these happen and are mostly out of our control.
3. Re: Shortage of Staff. I am sorry for this. I can acknowledge that during this time of year we aim to staff accordingly for a busy season. This past season we did struggle at times with finding capable and dependable employees that we would trust with our clientele. However, the handful of staff that we keep permanently employed throughout the seasons are very capable, dependable and trustworthy. I was proud of our team for concurring this issue by getting the job done, professionally and on time throughout our season regardless of a lack in a large and abundant team. Great news - we are gearing up to expand our staffing operations in the near future!
4. Re: Fall Cleanup. Thank you for your continued interest in our services, despite your displeasure with your lawn mowing services throughout the season. Although we wish to attend to every service request, we often become fully booked for our season fast. For this reason, we implore that our clients sign up for full service maintenance contracts from spring to fall, so that we may properly prepare and line up our calendars appropriately. Last minute requests are very hard to accommodate.
5. Re: Greed is Good is Their Motto. I just want to reiterate that it is not and has never been about money for ECO ORIGINS INC. We are interested in fostering good relationships with our neighbours and keeping our landscapes as green/eco-friendly as possible while still creating that gorgeous outdoor oasis. This is why our weekly rates were much lower than our competitions. It aligned with our goals to foster a relationship with our clientele, to prove ourselves first. We aim to go over and above for our clients... to exceed expectations and it seems we missed the mark with you for your reasons above.
We hope you can understand there is always a reason – however inexcusable. We truly do sympathize with your experience and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your personal situation with ECO ORIGINS INC. Please reach out to us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (905)716-7312 if you ever have any further questions or comments, or if there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience.
The team at ECO ORIGINS INC.