Our contract with RenovAction consisted of 5 major items:
1. Building a replacement deck of the kitchen Bay Window.
2. Removing the kitchen Bay Window and replacing it with a patio door with adjacent Magic windows opening on the a/m deck.
3. Remove the existing Patio door and replacing it with a window.
4. Repairing and painting a Very Large fence.
5. Repairing and replacing a large shed on new and secure foundation.
All tasks were accomplished professionally and with complete satisfaction. The owner, Luc Lachapelle, ensured that the work was done according to contract and in accordance with construction rules and regulations sparing no efforts and material to do so. The Greatest Asset of RenovAction is the owner and the staff do not cut corners. For Mr Lachapelle and the staff if you are not satisfied, they are not satisfied. The work is redone and the material substituted if required to satisfy YOU the customer. The staff is totally competent and their cooperation is remarkable. One more thing which is sometime forgotten: cleanliness of the work area. It is a must for the company, ie, if you don't like the sound of a vacuum cleaner just go for a walk. RenovAction is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any renovation work and as we have other renovations in mind we will not hesitate to call on RenovAction to do the work.
- Company Response
Thank you so much Denis, yes at RenovAction we are committed 100% to our clients satisfaction with the materials, the crews on site and with the owner Luc. We are very glad that you are satisfied with your renovations and it was a pleasure working along side you during your renovation process. We look forward to work with you in any future renovation projects.