Had our bathroom redo by Dream Touch Reno a few weeks ago and not at all impress. The owner, Moe was nice and would help us picking out material with no rushing. He also has keen eyes for design, but perhaps he just have bad luck with the people who work for him?
1. The tile work which is pretty much the main focus of the bathroom was awful (crooked, uneven, scratches... you name it).
2. Light switches are too close to the door frame so they trimmed the covers to make them fit. (they looked better before the reno)
3. Toilet seat, counter top, tiles and wooden vanity get all scratched up.
I should have updated this review a long time ago.
Moe sent someone over to correct the work to our satisfaction.
Also I want to mentioned that Dreamtouch had previously did a total kitchen reno for us and we were very please with the work.
4. The project ran late, we did the priming and painting ourselves but still got charged for it.
My easy going husband would said "oh, we can live with that" or " we can tolerate that"... and I thought we go through reno stress and pay for it so that we can enjoy NOT tolerate.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Company Response
Thank you so much for your review.
Dream Touch Renovations