We had a pipe leak which caused damages to the lower level ceilings and flooring. When doing the emergency work, Mold was detected on the the subfloor mainly. We called this company and right from the person taking your call to the inspector coming in to assess to the gentlemen performing the work to permanently resolve the issue, the problem, everything was professional, seamless and well explained. A clearance certificate and a report was delivered and fast. Thank you!
- Approximate cost of services: