After getting 4 quotes I was very impressed with Danny who took the time to answer all questions in a detailed and prompt manner. I noticed they were also well reviewed with Certainteed as a 'shinglemaster'.
I didn't want the cheapest, I wanted quality and value. That's what I got.
Here is the service I received:
1. Detailed and itemized quote including overhead diagrams
2. Options and recommendations provided to meet my needs (I wanted a top quality roof for my forever home)
3. Thoroughly explained the process and what to expect day of
4. Went in my attic to inspect ventilation, baffles and plywood; took pictures to show the soffit openings and help us choose among other things vent type and location (Maximum 301)
5. Tony and the crew worked hard on the hottest two days (40+ degrees) this year and took the required time to complete the job right.
6. Good clean up each day including neighbours yards.
7. Very well coordinated drop off and pick up of garbage bin & products.
8. Many neighbours have complimented the roof
9. I identified a small cosmetic item I wanted fixed, and guys were here the next day to inspect and resolve.
I wouldn't hesitate to use Roofs on Homes again.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Thanks so much for the opportunity, we appreciate great homeowners like yourselves that are looking and willing to pay for quality.
It was a pleasure working with you and getting the end result that you and I were counting on........Quality for a fair Price.
From the first day we meet I knew this man knows what he wants and i was glad that we provided exactly that and lived up to his expectations.
From all of us at Roofs on Homes, thank you.
A Special thanks to the crew and Tony for another job well done through some of the hottest conditions this year.
Everyone Stay Safe
Roofs on Homes