A DIY project gone wrong resulted in an overloaded junction box in our basement ceiling. Wires were burnt and lights started acting up. This was 2 years after the work was done and everything seemed fine up until a couple of weeks ago. Lesson learned - no more DIY beyond changing switches, plugs and light.
I found CLI on Homestar and called to arrange a fix. Steve was quick to respond and arrived on time at the time and day we arranged. He was pleasant and professional. He added an additional junction box and wiring to spread out the load and made a proper bridge between the newer copper and original aluminum wiring. Everything was put back operational in a couple of hours and not a scrap of waste left behind.
Definitely recommend CLI if you have an electrical issue and I have already passed his contact info on to a relative.
- Company Response
Thank you for your review. We are truly lucky to have such great customers like you. It was our pleasure of be of service to you!