Originally hired them to get my cottage in working order.
- installed new jetpump( balanced on a crate and wired up with electrical tape no junction box completely unsafe )
- installed new holding tank
Few weeks later
- leaking inlet hose from jetpump, fixed by doyle.
- waterer softener, uv light, services by doyle
- then the jetpump failed, the pressure line burst off and caused 3” of flooding in the Semi finished basement.
- called and received a “we will get there when we get there”
- we cleaned up the water ourselves.
- doyle comes to inspect, the workers themselves tell me the jetpumps fail, the lines pop off and the reality of a rock being sucked up into the pump is not possible due to the metal screen/filter Thats in the jetpump to the side quietly.
- Manager ken comes up with an idea on how the rock caused my jetpump which is under warranty ( but not covered ) ) to fail and cause the flooding not knowing his workers just told me that was not the case. They happened to find the “stone” the moment i wasnt in the room as well.
- doyle trys to charge me $1250 for replacing a jetpump that was under warranty and bought less than 6 months ago after coming to my property and having their manager ken tell us to our family about how the damages occured in order to minimize liability on doyles side.