We had Mark and his team replace our AC, furnace and hot water heater this summer. Mark provided a detailed quote with itemized prices and answered all my questions quickly over the phone. His prices are reasonable. He had great suggestions on brands and types of equipment. Our equipment looks great and runs smooth. The installation took a little longer than expected.
After a few months of installation we discovered a fowl sewage smell in our house. Our plumber later revealed that House Depot had incorrectly plumbed the furnace and water heater and did not set a pee trap on the sanitary lines. I am disappointed in the lack of attention to detail and the mental stress in determining the cause of the smell.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
1. When we REPLACE a furnace, or other units with condensate drain lines, we connect the condensate drain pipes to the existing drains. This is the job of your PLUMBER to make sure he/she installed a P trap for the drain.
2. Although House Depot was let inside your house while there was construction, our company was the first who finished our project.
3. The job took longer due to the fact you did not like the stand to install the heat pump on top, and the stand from Mitsubishi was not available in whole GTA, we had to wait for one month to be available in Ontario due to COVID.
4. After almost a year, your house was not habitable, and nobody was living in your house when you had called me twice for mishandling the units, which out of good heart had not charged you. The calls were:
a) The gas to the units were half closed
b) The drain of furnace had come off, which I had showed both cases to you, they were intentional from somebody inside the house.