I needed to move one couch from my friend's house to mine. I was out of town so I called Two Men to do the job. I cannot express my disappointment in this company enough.
1. They dented both my friend's basement wall and mine.
2. They failed to get the couch down the stairs. This is understandable as it was a tight fit, but that's why you hire a professional moving firm.
3. They had absolutely zero tools to help facilitate the move.
4. They charged an egregious "fuel surcharge" of $68 for a 6.8KM move.
5. The movers said we wouldn't be charged the full price considering they were done well before the quoted time.
6. They charged us MORE than the full price, being quoted at $450 and being charged $560
7. Their INVOICED amount was LESS than the actual charges, and after multiple attempts to a) get the invoice, and b) receive a refund, I finally got the invoice but no correspondence about the additional charges.
8. Who the hell gets away with charging $560 for a 6.8km move for 1 single couch?
Simply put, this company is disorganized, rude, frustrating to communicate with, and lacks any sort of transparency in their business.
- Approximate cost of services: