I would have to think twice before I purchase a second home from Mattamy. Our house got delayed 2 times. You would think all the work in the house would be finished prior to moving in due to the delays right? Wrong. Here are just A FEW of the issues you can expect from Mattamy:
1) Customer Servie never returned my numerous and countless calls until I finally escalated it to head office.
2) My gas stove hood venting was way off even though we provided the specs 7 months in advance.
3) Sloppy paint job.
4) Missing bricks and stocco
5) Leaky facuets
6) Garbage in the furnace vents
7) Kitchen cubboard missing
8) Roughins sloppy
9) Low water pressure
10) Noisy bathtub
The service guys are very helpful and nice, but a new home owner should not have to be faced with this many problems on the purchase of a new home. There goes your JD Powers Customer Service Award.
- Approximate cost of services: