I called and asked for same day service and surprisingly, they called back seconds later to say someone was on the way to give me a quote. The electrician showed up on time, good attitude, and went straight to work after giving me a quote (for the job, not per hour). It was more expensive than I expected but I have no doubt the work was done properly and to code. While working, he pointed out other electrical issues to be done in the future.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- They are a company available throughout the LMD and their employees seem to travel the entire distances. Mine came from over 1hour away. Perhaps the employees could be assigned specific cities/jobs closest to their homes.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Decide whether your work will be cheaper by the hour or by the job.