We thought we were looking at a large repair bill to get out has fireplace up and running. Jeremy came in, was courteous, friendly, and very knowledgeable. He ran some quick diagnostics and determined that the problem was not the fireplace, but was the wall switch, which turned out to be a lot less money than what we had anticipated. Someone else probably would have taken apart the whole fireplace first, costing more $ in time spent here only to maybe determine the problem was the switch. Jeremy was here for only 30 minutes. Well done Jeremy. Would definitely call again.

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Hi Linda,
Thanks for the kind words!
I use the same procedure for each service I attend , which adds to my efficiency and keeps costs down . As with most of my calls, my volt meter tells me everything I need to know about what is happening. It was very good of you to have me fix the fireplace for the new homeowner. Best of luck with the move and enjoy your new home!
Jeremy - Natural Gas Technicians Inc/ The Fireplace Doctor