Do not trust this company. No idea where the BBB ranking comes from.1. Move booked 5 weeks in advance, arrival time 0730-0830 (first available booking time in the AM), confirmed with the owner/operator 2 days prior to the move (important as needed to book the arrival elevator at the right time).
2. The afternoon before the move I got a call asking if the move could be delayed….answer was NO…elevator and pet transportation already booked based on the date/time of the contract, and I had come from out of town to assist my daughter and needed to return home.
3. Day of move: no signs of anyone by 0900, no answer on any of the business lines with a message saying they opened at 10 am...ie impossible to reach anyone to know if they were in fact going to arrive at all.
4. After finally hearing back from the owner (~0920), the movers ultimately arrived ~1025.
5. Moving van non-descript, not company labelled, back panel door not working properly, one panel actually falling off at the top.
6. No rug/floor runners laid down on arrival...nice footprint left on the rug...only after I asked did they use the blanket just removed from one item to lay down on part of the rug; much of the move had them walking on the rugs fully unprotected. (note website specifies they use runners).
Overall a very bad experience for which the owner took a grand total of $30 off my bill.