Ray was GREAT! Our gas fireplace was on the fritz and couldn't keep a flame. We called The Fireplace Club and Ray arrived at our house right as scheduled. After doing a thorough inspection he found the problem - it wasn't our fireplace unit at all - it was the wall switch - a simple fix it yourself solution and a $2 part at home depot. He then cleaned out the fireplace, the gas lines etc. and polished the glass leaving our fireplace looking like new. He also recommended the type of paint we could use to change the brass details on the fireplace if we wished. Overall, Ray was very helpful and I will certainly call these guys again/recommend them if we, or if we know of someone who, needs their fireplace serviced.

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thanks for using our service. It was our pleasure serving you. We are very glad that you are happy with us.

AM Group Heating and Cooling / The Fireplace Club