I have 3 great experiences with Canadian Roofing:
1. I received a quote from Jason to construct my flat roof on the porch of my new build. Jason and team provided me with a quote that was fair, gave me a good detailed description of what work was going to be performed so that I could feel comfortable that the job was in good hands, and then completed the work on time, My only regret was that I didn't see Jason's quote for my full roofing job in time and I gave that job to another contractor which brings me to #2!
2. My full new roof was done with a different contractor who really didn't do a great job. Following a particularly severe storm, we noticed water leaking in on of our bathrooms. I immediately called the contractor who did the work and he completely ignored my calls, My guarantee is worthless with him. I called Jason, and he came out as soon as he could on the same day, and assessed and fixed the problem right there on the spot. He took pictures while on the roof and text them to me on the ground so that I could see what he was seeing.Jason gave me a discount for being a repeat customer of his which was much appreciated.
3. Our entire house needed caulking and Jason informed us of this as we had no idea. Not his job, but took the time to help us understand something about the project. He provided us with another excellent contractor who also did great work.
If I could go back and redo the work, I would have had Jason at Canadian Roofing do my entire roofing job AND aluminum work on my house. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for honesty and quality of work on one of the MOST important elements of your home.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?