Installation done in Sept 2020
My background is a professional engineer and technology sales executive. The following is my personal opinion only and based on my experience dealing with this company to purchase a communicating HVAC system along with topping off blown-in attic insulation.
- broad selection of product lines to choose from
- aggressive pricing, pre-sales negotiation and promotions
- installation was done very well and professionally albeit some minor deficiencies that needed to be addressed afterwards (i.e. drain hoses laid out as a 'u' trap so water would not drain [this could have turned into a catastrophic issue if it wasn't noticed], humidifier saddle valve not completely opened, several areas of air leakage that needed to be foil taped)
- I am mostly happy and satisfied but it has been a roller coaster ride
- configuring the system required significant time and research on my part, otherwise it would certainly have been a disaster in that the system would not have been what I wanted
- scheduling and planning the work was long and very haphazard
If you take their recommendations verbatim you will get a functioning system that works with a decent installation and most likely with a good price. Otherwise I would recommend this company with caveats and only if you are adventurous:
- do not take anything for granted, know exactly what you want and triple check ALL part numbers in the contract against the manufacturers current part numbers
- take their recommendations with a grain of salt as there will be some naivety in the sales process although part of the blame here falls on the manufacturers for not properly educating their dealers, still their default mode seems to be to close the deal and sell product they want to move without clearly explaining or disclosing this (even though it may be obsolete product)
- any problem resolution post installation will get into the domain of 'nickel and dime-ing', i.e. willing to fix a problem but not bear the responsibility of paying for any problems they create
The prices are good and the work is good but if you don't want to invest the time to educate yourself on these systems, fact checking part numbers, checking/verifying small aspects post-install then look elsewhere.