Impressed with the work ethic, attention to detail and focus on the safety of our fireplace. We have a 100 year old house. We had never used the fireplace but apparently it had been used before. There must have been 100 years of dirt in it! Of course we only knew that after Dan and his father brought bags of soot out after cleaning.
I highly recommend having your fireplace inspected and cleaned before using it. It could have caused a fire. I will be doing annual inspections after this great experience.
- Company Response
Thank you Kindly, Kim, Paul, and Kenzie,
Such a warm, cozy home and familiar energy. You truly made our day special, and we look forward to working with you again.
Stay in touch, Dan and Shay