Please be warned about this company. It took them 3 weeks longer than they promised to finish our job and they caused a $10,000 water damage to our house, which we ended up paying for, out of pocket as they refused to provide their commercial insurance or compensate us for the repair costs we incurred as a result of their incompetence and negligence ..
We hired AXIOM INTERIOR to make a laundry room in the upper level of our house. They said they work with a licensed plumber who would do the plumbing and installation/finishing of the washer machine but the owner and his partner who are not licensed plumbers installed the washer machine themselves. As they didn’t hook up the washer machine drain hose properly, the first time we used the brand new washer machine, the drain hose snapped out of the drain, and we had water running through walls, doors and ceiling. This water damage did cost us over $10,000 in repairs and extra 2 weeks of renovation .
when the water damage happened, We immediately called The owner of Axiom Interior, to come and see the damages, even though he came, and said he would take full responsibility for all the damages to our house, he ended up refusing to do so and stopped answering all our calls, messages and emails.
Please read the full details below if you want to understand the levels of incompetency we faced on a daily basis with this company.
They do Not have commercial Liability Insurance:
• The day we hired them, we asked them to provide a copy of their commercial insurance, they always said they would but never did.
There is only one and occasionally a second person working in this company:
• They started off the job with 3 guys working for the first 2 days and then the owner was working on his own for the rest of the job.
No work Ethic, very disorganized and dishonest:
• On the end of the second work day, they told us they already had another job scheduled for tomorrow and would not be coming to work at our house.
• On the first weekend they said they would ONLY work half a day on Saturdays and Do Not work on Sundays as they want to spend time with their families.
• They were never at work on time and many times they cancelled on us last minute or just simply showed up and didn’t have the tools and materials they needed and had to leave and come back another day
• They said, they would accept credit card, when it came to the first payment they said they only would accept cash or email transfer
Kitchen Cabinet installation issues:
• they just randomly started with installing the upper cabinets first, so When they put in the base cabinet after, the distance from the base to the upper cabinets was too low. The height would not permit a pot to fit on the stove as it would be only inches from the microwave hood. after hours of arguments we finally convinced them to reinstall the cabinets which, added days to the project and damaged the cabinets as they made random holes and cuts on the cabinets, they had installed which they never fixed after.
• The sink cabinet was placed too far from water and drain pipes and had to be reinstalled.
• Some cabinet handles were glued to cabinets instead of being screwed.
Please save your money, and time, and never hire Axiom Interior or any other company Owned by its owner and and his partner .