One star, just so it would register, and there are no negative stars available. Where do I start with my dealings with this company? Simply, do not use this company. Seriously heed my warnings. Go to Vancouver and deal with one of the larger companies and you will get a FAR better deal! Hot tubs are a massive margin play to begin with (costs them VERY LITTLE to build and they sell for big dollars), but sure, I get it, we all want one. But this company sold me a dud in-house brand "MAX" swim spa - that they imply is built by a reputable spa pool company. Here's a list of issues for yah...with NO follow-up or support from the company regardless of numerous calls and emails...
First dealing with Dave Nash;
1) the cost overruns on the install compared to his "quote" were ridiculous
2) then a year later I get another invoice for a cost that wasn't added previously
3) Spa arrives, we start using it and it DROPS TEMPERATURE at a staggeringly quick pace. Dave promises to take a look but doesn't. Literally, the tub is too cool to stay in after being open for an HOUR.
4) The swim pump doesn't push nearly enough water to swim against.
5) The heater keeps switching off and showing an "Over Heat" message on the screen and shuts itself off. SO when we do go to use it, it is usually cold.
6) The stainless fittings inside the tub are rusting into the water
The result of all of this? Dave Nash was quick to take my payment...almost too fast. But when it came to dealing with these issues...NOTHING. Nothing. A year late additional invoice for installation via email, and that was it. Doesn't have the balls to pick up the phone or come near my house....Coward and a bad businessman.
Sure, if your tub works fine, why not give good feedback. But if you purchase from him and something goes wrong...you will be screwed like me. Read this before you buy and make your decision. Over $40k later. Its time I get a lawyer onto this...
Come take your garbage tub back Dave