I could have only wished that my wife and I had a positive experience like others did when it came to installing a fence and patio in our backyard by Action Home Services. Here are a few points. You can then decide whether you want to hire them for your project.
1. Several screws were sticking out of the fence boards
2. The garden bed was not square
3. Many fence boards were cracked
4. Screws were missing in the fence boards
5. They laid down the polymeric sand on a windy day which blew everywhere and caked onto the patio stones which ended ruining it by leaving a foggy white substance
6. The fence posts are not square
7. Patio stones were defective
8. The company pushes you to write a review the day of and right after the job is completed. How many other reviews are like this? A companies quality of work shows in time, not one day after the job is completed.
John, you are a good guy, you really are but I'm sorry. There is no way I can give a perfect score with these major issues. You made us wait over two months to come back and correct the issues yourself which your workers couldn't do the first time. May this be a learning experience for you and your team. I do not recommend this company.
- Company Response
Hello Jacob,we truly appreciate your positive feedback on the backyard renovation!Cannot wait to work with you again!