1) Zeeco technician
replaced my old Honeywell Furnace Gas Valve
with a OEM furnace gas valve .and charged me the price same as the Honeywell furnace gas valve ( I got the price information on Amazon.ca).
2) This OEM Furnace gas valve NO Brand Name, No Model Number No Manufacture info. , no formal package. and they rejected to provide me any information regarding this product.
3) Even this is an OEM product, I still need to get this
essential information of a product.I want to do some research that I can have some insight into this product's
quality and Product life cycle. Also for all the products I purchased before, I can get this
essential information of a product.
It is aimed to take some preventive actions before this product totally failed just like this time,
It is a big harsh this time that it was died at this harsh winter sud·den·ly.
The question is : why they refused to provide these essential information?
this part is No Brand name,No manufacturer address,No production licence ?
So where they got this product ?
I have a big concerns about the quality of this NO Name OEM part. I will NOT use their service anymore. One friend recommended me to use Another company next time. Now I can just pray this part has a long life cycle. !
About the Labor work
I also would like to say the technician Aziz is skilled and Efficient . And If not the product quality concerns, I would like to say he done a good job. But I am unhappy he brought this NO name a·non·y·mous product. Why do he act this way ? Very disappointed and frustrated !
7) If they can allow me to buy the part from Amazon and they just provide the Lablour job, this can be a good combination.But this proposal was rejected and he said the part can only be got by licensed Tech. I doubt this statement because amazon.ca sells it.
All in all,
Anyway, now I can only pray this OEM NO Name annoymous Product works well. Thanks be to God.
- Company Response
Thank you for your review and business, your concerns are INCORRECT.
In a cold day we received a "no heat" call, we had a tech come to your place in an hour and 1/2. He diagnosed and found a faulty gas valve. He left to grab the part that you needed and came back in 2 hours to complete the job.
1. The tech replaced the faulty gas valve and left the old one with you, at your request, you can match the part with the new one and the gas valve information is on the part.
2. Zeeco services provided you with the invoice, it has the brand name, model number and serial number on it.
3. Zeeco services only use manufactured recommended parts or OEM CSA approved. We don't use any third party products (like Amazon).
4. In the invoice it states the 1 year parts warranty and 30 day service warranty.
5. Mr.Aziz is our senior technician, he is certified licensed technician and he is doing his job correctly.
6. Zeeco services stands behind our workmanship.
We are happy to provide service if you need it
Zeeco services management