1) Joyce is wonderful. Knowledgeable, attentive and will actually LISTEN to me and would make recommendations and offer the best deal she can within MY constraints.
2) right family run business and NO sub-contracting to unknowns.
3) Crew was prompt, on-time and professional. Work was done within 5 hours. Tarps were laid out for protection and cleanup was thorough.
4) Pictures of progress given to me in real-time. Any structural issues on roof and eavestroughs were dealt with and they kept me informed. The end results were so professional. It was perfect.
5) Joyce was personally on-site to oversee progress and to liaise with me if there was any concerns or issues that come up. This gave me a lot of reassurance. She was always very accommodating and super friendly. She even had her crew help with with an old abandoned birds nest that was difficult for me to rid of because it was so high up. Her crew also helped perform some minor fixes around the outside of the house. (No charge for any of these! )
6) Unfortunately, the work resulted in some very minor damage to a neighbours property (broken concrete slab on their walkway). It’s a big job. Accidents happen even with the best crews. The really great thing was that Joyce came to inspect and totallly owned up to it. Didn’t try to fight it at all! She immediately offered compensation. (Damage was small only $40). But wow...how great is that?
7) DH was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Super reliable, super trustworthy and truly cares about customer satisfaction. This is one of the BEST experiences I’ve had with a contractor in a long time. Highly highly recommended.
8) almost forgot this: out of 6 quotes I sought from some highly reputable and even some less reputable companies, DH’s quote was among the most competitive (best price). So... best price, best service and outstanding work and follow up support (on neighbours damage).... who can ask for more?!?