1. I was fooled by the Google reviews and called them for basement flooding. I was asked you to sign an authorization form without giving you a copy and explaining anything.
2. They claim they are 24h service, we discovered our basement flood at 1.30 AM and called the number on the website but no answer, we only got hold of them in the morning.
3. They started taking our furniture that has some water damage and ripped off the solid wood door frames and also the doors. When asked them and the owner, they always assure me that it is going for storage and once the basement is dry they will bring them back (WE DID NOT SEE THESE BELONGINGS AGAIN!).
4. For 3 days I call the office to come to the storage to review my belongings, they will come up with an excuse that they are not available.
5. When the insurance adjuster asked them for report of belonging and the sofas, they said they were damaged and they threw them away without our permission or any communication with us and no list.
We can't believe that such companies are allowed to practice with this kind of misleading of the public. THey created so much stress for us on top of the stress of dealing with the basement flooding and the headache associated with it.
BE AWARE AND STAY SAFE