1. First call was to install a light, switch and a plug. Ron listened, did what we asked, cleaned up and was very friendly to deal with. The work quality was very good, prices were reasonable. A job well done!
2. I called him back to pull Ethernet network cables, for internet. Yes, he does that as well! It was an "extreme fishing job", but Ron stuck around, tried many ideas and got the job done.
I would call him again.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Company Response
It was a pleasure to be working for such a nice a family. Kamal knew exactly what he wanted from me and explained the placement of where he desired the locations of the electrical to be installed. When possible I clean up the mess I make during an installation out of respect to the customer and their home. Thanks again Kamal for your patience regarding my timing on getting to your home and a personal thanks for the food and drink you offered us...much appreciated.