My landscaping project was not big by any means, it include redoing the front and back yard for a small townhome because my home builder did not do a good job. Jay was very professional throughout the entire project. He always show up on time and if he was not able make an appointment, he will notify you and provide a good reason and it only occurred once. Jay’s work was exceptional, as seen from photos taken. He provided a detail quote and gave suggestion on where money should be spend and how money can be saved in other areas of the project. Throughout the project, Jay kept me updated and asked to make sure I was satisfied with the work. Jay promised the work would be complete before Thanksgiving and due to 2 days of heavy rain, he was not able to work for those 2 days. He wanted to keep his promise and work on Saturday of the Thanksgiving long weekend. I didn’t want him and his crew to not be able to enjoy thanksgiving, therefore I asked him to take the time off. He came back Tuesday after Thanksgiving and completed the work promptly. Overall, I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend his service.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Everything was perfect, I do not know how they can improve.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Contact Jay well before you want the work done, as he is busy and may be booked up.