For the above service, I had estimates from several company. I chose AccuServ for a few reasons;
1) They have the best blog talking about efficiency of water heater tank (gas vs electric) - very easy to read and understand for a layperson like me.
2) They sent a consultant almost immediately after a first call
3) Vlad, the consultant, was very friendly and answered all of my stupid questions without rolling his eyes.
4) The price (including minor construction) was very competitive comparing others (one company estimated $6000 for the same job...)
The office was very accessible and easy to work with. 2 technicians who came on time, comcored all challenges we have in our small basement, cleaned up everything after their work. The tank works flawlessly thus far and no longer running out hot water during showers.
Only thing (not complain though) is I wish I could use my credit card without 2% charge (and their automated invoice system was a bit annoying) but I love my new tank and nothing to take any stars away. Thank you!
- Approximate cost of services: