I was hanging a light in my bedroom, and as I was attaching the mounting bracket for the lights, one of the screws had gone through the black wire and caused sparks. I called Brad right away and he had an employee of his at the house within 10 mins as he had guys in the area. His response time was amazing and the young gentleman he sent was very professional. I would recommend this company to anyone and I will be sure to use them in the future.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Glad we could help.