The sales staff member at Bad Boy recommended that we hire them on to install our new dishwasher. After they cancelled on us, then suddenly reversed the cancellation they arrived on the appointed afternoon.
The gentleman who arrived spent the entire time on his cell phone. The end product was not good. The dishwasher was briefly tested before he left, but not long enough to take it to the point of getting into a cycle.
I attempted to do a load of dishes, only to get an error signal. Upon further inspection by another installer we found the following:
1. Caps were still in place on hoses supplying water to the dishwasher. What water did make it through leaked out.
2. The hose connections were not secure.
3. The water connections were not utilizing parts that were up to code.
4. The dishwasher was not level.
I felt uncomfortable at the prospect of allowing them back to do more work after seeing the results.
- Approximate cost of services: