Don't bother. Fancy talk with fancy pick ups,... all a show. Always Green installed a new system when we did our renovations. Here are the issues followed up with pictures.
- No direct hook up to the water line as discussed; they attached it to our hose bib. If this is the way irrigation is installed you have no water when they blow the lines in the fall. The plan was to come back and fix it but their team never did. Joe stopped responding to messages
- Low water pressure. They added extra heads to make it cover what our contract stated but we did not need them. When I hired a company to come and clean up the job they took 2 heads out and moved them around to get proper coverage. No issues now.
- Rain sensor was brought from the box and attached to our fence. For anyone who does not know (i didn't) this is not correct. The line is suppose to be run directly to your box so it shuts off the entire system. (picture of me pointing is where it is suppose to be attached. Picture with blue arrows shows how they just ran a 6' line out of the box up the fence). I had to pay another company to run it from the box out to the roof of our house.
- The in ground lines are not sealed. You will notice in the picture they just wrapped the wires with electrical tape . Again, for anyone that does not know there are in ground electrical connectors that seal to make them water tight. Not that expensive but a little more expensive than the regular ones.
- Just ran the piping through the garage wall onto the floor. Paid another company to come out and strap it into the wall properly.
- You can read his response to one of my questions below.
There are many companies out there that are small and do much better jobs.