I didn't hire this company personally, but he was brought in under the recommendation of my General Contractor. Had a few issues with the way my dishwasher was installed and I have a few extra holes in my corner cabinets due to drain pipe redirection that was required to correct the intial installation. The original toilet in my home had to be reinstalled and he did a pretty good job, but it seems that the details go missing in the overall scope of his work, such as not reading instructions on the dishwasher install & a wobbly toilet tank that my general contractor insisted Page Plumbing correct.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Read instructions before attempting installation.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Generally you pay for quality - Don't go cheap.