I fully recommend TJS [Charles] to anyone needing fireplace service. Our Canadian made fr/pl was installed 26 years ago, at that time copper refrigerant lines were the norm to be used as natural gas lines. After many years of trouble free fr/pl use, the flames in fr/pl died out. Problem is shale dust is created by reaction between copper and gas. This dust then blocks the fr/pl control valve limiting gas flow. Charles quickly found the problem, vacuumed the gas line and control valve inlet. As true professional he is, quietly answered all my questions as he worked. Fireplace now works as if new. I'm sure it will work for another 26 yrs.