Snap Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
2640 Hammond road Mississauga ON L5K 2M3
Write a Review
Write a Review
Website
Angela M
Angela M
0 reviews Toronto, ON
10/10

Real pest experts

I've tried a couple pest control companies, including the bigger one, but have had mice return every few years. For the first time I believe they are really gone, not to return, because Joe addressed all aspects of the issue. He is the first to do an inspection around the perimeter of the house in an attempt to find how the mice are getting inside. He took off the mesh and lattice work, crawled under the deck and found the likely entrance which he baited then closed. Despite my asking no other company would do that. He is truly an expert who takes pride in his work. I'm very impressed with Snap and don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to solve pest problems.

Was this review helpful?
Company Response

Thank you for your review. The job was tricky because I had to remove part of the rear deck. When people have a problem and they call SNAP they are quite surprised at how we work and it just boils down to doing the job the way it should and has to be done. The fact is I took off the rear portion of deck so I could find the cause of this problem. Mice issues are serious to me and so it took me two hours to get under there take a photo seal things up and put it all back. Seeing look on my clients face when I showed her the exact location that the mice were using after years of issues and companies promising and not delivering results was priceless. Finding that hole is 90 % of the problem solved with the other 10 % killing what's left inside. The other companies were doing % 10 of the job with some bait alone. I do a lot for my clients and looking back over the years with their respective reviews always have. To me its just the right thing to do. So if your looking for a company that's a little slow with work and has all the tools, experience, willingness and knowledge to get the results you need now's a good time to call.