More about M&R Roofing
M&R Roofing provides the highest quality and professional residential and commercial roofing services in Toronto and surrounding areas.
SERVICES: We provide a complete range of roofing related services including the replacement and repairs of sloped and flat roofs, related carpentry and sheet metal work. See our services listing below.
INSPECTIONS: Our roof inspections and resulting estimates are complete, detailed and thorough outlining all material specifications and installation procedures. Thermal infrared imaging inspections are also available.
EDUCATION: We take pride in the acquisition and application of building knowledge. We hold the following certificates, degrees and diplomas. Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator and Quality Master, Soprema T-02 Basic Techniques, Soprema Advanced Techniques PAQ+S, Velux Certified Installer, Roofing Technology, Maintenance and Inspection Course, University of Toronto Building Science, Lexcan TPO Training course, University of Toronto Commerce and Economics with High Distinction.
SAFETY AND INSURANCE: The meeting of health and safety regulations is our minimum standard. We are members of all required regulatory bodies. All of our employees are covered by WSIB and are certified in WHMIS, fall protection and propane handling training. We are fully insured an bonded including in the application of torch down rubber membranes.
Company profile information is not moderated by HomeStars. Ask the contractor to verify before hiring.
- Certainteed, BP, IKO, Soprema, Atlas Roofing, John Mansfield, Velux.
- Asphalt shingles, slate tiles, cedar shakes and shingles, flat roofs - SBS two ply modified bitumen system, skylights, copper, aluminium and sheet metal work, eavestroughs, gutters, soffit, fascia, roofing carpentry, flat roofs deck, decks.
- Certainteed, IKO, Owens Corning, BP, Soprema.
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- PAYMENT METHOD
- Cheque, cash, online banking, TD CanadaTrust financing is available.
- Toronto Municipal Licensing and Standards, WHMIS, Fall Protection and Propane Handling Certified.
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), Infrastructure Health and Safety Association.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Certainteed, Soprema, Velux, Building Science. See profile.
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- WRITTEN CONTRACT
- WARRANTY TERMS
- 10 Year Workmanship Warranty on all new installations. Manufacturer warranties on all materials.