Miracle Movers, lets see:
1) Showed up hours late
2) charged 3 times the quote
3) Added "charges" without any consultation.
4) Asked for their money while my stuf was still on the truck.
5) Charged for "stairs" for stepping down two steps to the side walk.
Whatever you do do not hire these "movers"
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Dear Mr. or Ms. RBK,
I would like to be able to address you more personally but unfortunately, you didn't provide your name.
With reference to your review in HomeStars, dated December 7th, we would like to thank you for bring your issues to our attention. We value your input as we consider customer's feedback the best way for improving any kind of business, and especially our business.
Our company, Miracle movers, always does everything in its power to resolve any and all problems and we see the resolution of problems as a matter of urgency. Unfortunately, I do not have adequate data to resolve your problem. I would need your Reference Number to provide you with a more accurate and detailed analysis of your issues. I will however do my best to address the matters raised by you.
1. According to our policy, we always alert the customer both, at the time of booking the move as well as on our website that the move can be delayed as the exact arrival time depends on many and various factors such as traffic, weather condition etc. In case of a delay we always make every effort to contact the customer in question and inform him of the delay. (please see the FAQ section of our website for reference)
2, 3. Regretfully this issue may not be addressed in the absence of more information about you( name, ref number, moving date).
4. Also, I need to quote from our policy that all payments are due prior to the truck being completely unloaded - this information is again part of the booking confirmation as well shown on the company website FAQ section - Please follow the below link for more details: http://mmovers.ca/faq.php
5. Stairs are subject of extra fees and are being carefully considered by company against the staircases structural complexity, amount of heavy items and number of steps. Please don't forget that the moving is a human-based service!
Please note that our written and verbal booking confirmations as well as our website make mention of all above-listed points.
In turn we would be grateful if you could send us the email with the detailed information about your move (name, reference number, moving date) at email@example.com and I will be more than anxious to try to resolve your questions and concerns.