Our Home inspection was conducted in Tampa, Florida, on 03/13/2017 by Kathy & Jerry (1109 E. Patterson St. Tampa, FL 33604) https://kathleenreed.pillartopost.com/home
- It was easy to schedule a same day appointment
- They conducted the inspection very quickly by 3 people
- It was not as thorough as we have had from other companies in the past
- They missed a roof leak that was found the next day by termite inspector. They did not even offer any compensation for their mistake. I was hoping that they will offer some discount for wind mitigation inspection, but they did not.
- They indicated that microwave makes some noise, but did not notice that exhaust fan does not work as well as inside light was not working. Now, as we moved and discovered this we have to replace the microwave
One more thing, not so important, but describes them. At the inspection they could not locate a light switch to check functionality of bulbs and Kathy promised me that she will call the owner and ask him. Next day, when I asked, she indicated that it is not her job. Possibly, I did not know this, but I did not ask her, she volunteered to get this information.
- Approximate cost of services: