I heard about Jewitt Masonry via a timely flyer in the mail, and by seeing one of their trucks just up the street. I called and Larry returned my call and came by to view my project and provide me with an estimate.
The job -- a relatively small one -- required re-forming concrete steps and repairing a concrete landing.
I was very impressed by Jewitt Masonry, and this is why:
1) Every member of Larry and his team were polite and professional throughout the entire project.
2) The work was done extremely well, and with attention. The team from Jewitt came by repeatedly over two days to complete the various phases of work required when laying concrete.
3) Unknowingly and without comment, they even patched up a few holes in my concrete driveway and sidewalk that had eroded from rain over the last few years.
4) After the project was over, and I had paid Jewitt, I had two minor changes (one the result of my running water over the concrete too soon), and Jewitt Masonry were back in a few days to make the improvements... no change to budget and no complaints.
I've had several contactors work on my 95-year old home in the last 6 years and, without a doubt, Larry and his team were one of the best. Their customer service, quality work, competitive pricing, and courteous follow-up were all top notch. I recommend them.
- Approximate cost of services: