Do you want to purchase your appliance from a company:
- That’s had over 140 Better Business Bureau complaints noted during the past 12 months (and they were closed for ½ the year). You can see the complaints for yourself on the BBB's website.
- where a former CAS sales associate states “This company only cares about sales. They want you to charm a customer into a sale without being honest about polices, (example: non refundable deposit). Once we got the customers money, I wasnt allowed to acknowledge complaints, it had to be transferred to “customer service” where they basically told customers there was nothing they could do. I felt like a sleazy salesman. The company doesnt stand behind their products if something is delivered defective …”. You can read the employee's full comments on the INDEED website.
- that uses delivery personnel who dropped my washer on my front walkway, then left the washer in the middle of the laundry room, did not balance it and didn’t tell me they left the dryer steam hose disconnected (hidden behind the washer), then rushed me to sign that everything is satisfactory without the opportunity to inspect it.
- A customer service team that speaks politely and does NOTHING! Commitments made are commitments they ignore….. they will not allow you to escalate the problem (they won’t even allow you to speak with their supervisor…. absolutely pathetic!)
- An executive management team that’s completely invisible (I can get the e-mail of the CEO of the TD Bank, but the CAS executive management team hide from their customers….. giving one the impression that they’re ashamed/embarrassed to be associated with this company).
- Where a customer service rep. told me NOT TO TELL THE MANUFACTURER THAT CAS DELIVERY PERSONNEL DROPPED THE WASHER. (I wonder how their suppliers feel about this CAS practice?)
Oh how I wish I had done my research before buying the washer from CAS. ….. Here’s my experience in summary…. Bought a Magtag washing machine, the delivery personnel did an absolutely terrible job, as noted above, the washer started leaking water from the detergent dispenser area from day one. (I thought this was a “settling in” problem, but it didn’t correct itself, I turned down the water pressure and this didn’t correct the problem either). Called CAS customer service, they did nothing for me, they told me to call Whirlpool, but NOT TELL THEM THE CAS delivery personnel dropped the washer. It’s now a month later, the washer’s still leaking and now (after numerous calls by me) they want me to wait another week for a tech to come inspect the washer (because it was installed (BY THEM) and used (HOW ELSE IS ONE TO KNOW IT LEAKS?). If you want to buy an appliance to solve your problem rather than create one, spend your hard earned money else where…. Oh yes, once customers complain online, their response is “please contact us”…. HEY CAS, PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED YOU AND YOU DID NOTHING, THAT’S WHY YOU’RE GETTING THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS AND OVER 140 BBB complaints in the past 12 months. I WANT THIS PIECE OF JUNK YOU SOLD ME REPLACED OR MY MONEY REFUNDED IN FULL.