When was the last time you worked with a contractor that not only met (which is rare enough) but exceeded your expectations? The stucco and beams on our 30 year Tudor were way past their "best by" date and needed replacing. Marco and his crew did a phenomenal job and we are thrilled with the end result.
Every box was ticked:
(1) Quality - The quality of the materials and craftsmanship was spot on & the finished product looks amazing - more so than I expected going into this project.
(2) Value - His pricing was excellent, especially considering the caliber of the work.
(3) Professional - Both Marco and his crew were very professional & accommodating during the entire process.
(4) Responsive - Marco was always prompt in getting back to me when I had a question and his crew were similarly responsive. I really appreciated that Marco was not an "absentee owner" and checked in at the site most days to see how things were going and address any issues/questions personally.
(5) On time - The job started when Marco said it would, the workers arrived promptly every morning and worked throughout the day & the project took the exact amount of time that he predicted (another rarity in any renovation).
Overall a great experience and I would not hesitate in recommending Dessano to others....I'd give them extra stars of I could!