Metro serviced our chimney for the first time this year. Chris and Mitch completed a cleaning service and replacement of some fire bricks professionally and neatly in late summer. However, when we started a fire this fall, the smoke was not drawn out as it normally had done. When informed, Metro agreed to return at their first availability to assess and repair. They again ran their brush up the chimney and checked the assembly of the bricks. While the source of the problem is still a bit of a mystery, they made sure the fireplace was working well before they left. Their commitment to getting the job done right is very appreciated and has earned them a steady customer going forward.