Knowledgeable employees but they're very busy. Good luck trying to get them to your house within the month. Then once they arrive, the work is done quickly but don't expect them to clean up after themselves. I found electrical tape and pieces of pipe in various places inside and outside. I called an electrician to finish the hookup and he mentioned that the electrical cable they used was too small for the 3/4hp pump. It will last for 2yrs at least. After that is unknown. Still, I think Union pumps is one of the better installers out there.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Value their customers more even if they have all the work they can handle.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Get at least three water pump company's to visit your house and look at the job before you commit. You'll learn what is standard / proper and what is BS.