I found Servisol on Homestars and invited them to quote on a project to replace the bathroom window and frame it with marble. My house was built in 1950 and had a window in the shower area which had rotted due to the water from the shower. Servisol provided a reasonable quote and I signed the contract on May 3, 2010 hoping to beat the HST which as you recall, took effect on July 1. Little did I know what I was in for. The project was not finished until April 21, 2011 – almost a full year later! Despite the poor project management and constant delays, the work was completed exceptionally well by their tradesman, Sean. Sean is the only reason that I am giving any stars at all to Servisol in this review. I do not recommend Servisol for any project that you considering unless you don’t care when or if it will be completed.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Keep track of their commitments and make sure that they live up to them.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Follow up frequently with Servisol and don't accept any excuses.