My partner and I stopped in as we have driven past it several times and were intrigued. I can't say much for the service we received. We had to chase people around to get their attention despite having made eye contact with several of the employees working on the floor. We were patient and looked around the showroom. Approximately 30mins into our visit we were approached and asked if we had any questions. We were looking for a sofa and there were 2 that we were interested in. We decided on one and were given a discount as it was the only one left. We had expressed concerns as the buttons on the tufted seat were off center but were reassured that If we wanted it, they would have the cushion serviced to correct it. I asked about the warranty and was told that "they stand by their product", which is apparently sales-speak for NO. They were more than happy to accommodate once we decided to take it.
1. The cushion was not serviced as we were told it would be.
2. Since we've had the sofa (3 weeks), several of the buttons have just popped off the cushions
3. We have sent several emails to customer service and haven't received a single response
4. We have called several times and were told that we needed to call back in 10 mins to speak to Mark Johnson regarding the issues. Mr. Johnson is apparently never in the office and has not once returned any of our calls.
BEWARE - They will sell you a dud and then cut off communication once they have your money.
- Approximate cost of services: