Firstly I highly recommend King of Floors. There service is excellent, and there pricing is reasonable.
There Installer ( LAZAR ) promised he was good at his job and he paid attention to detail.
This is how his work turned out
1. He put two approx. 18 inch gouges in our walls
2. He broke our bathroom tiles which in turn caused us to have to put new flooring in the bathroom which we had not planned on doing. Then he had the gall to want to charge
us for removing the tile and the toilet.
3. He broke our bed
4. He broke our fridge door handle
5. While he was levelling the floors he splashed cement on our walls, dishwasher, stove, fridge and patio door track.
6. He also choose to clean out his cement buckets and throw the cement in our flower beds.
7. He told us he would cut the bottom of the fireplace stone so he could slide the floor under so you would not see any
gaps. On his initial install he did not do that leaving several noticeable gaps between the stone and floor. We had to fight with him to redo that floor the way he
8. He refused to install the flooring on our access door to our crawl space.
In closing if you want to save yourself the nightmare that we went through avoid using this installer.